--> The Best Betting Tipsters To Make Money From
--> Money Making And Advertising System
--> CC Monkey Money Bundle
--> Make Money Giving Away Our Books
1. Stop staring at your naked body in the mirror, searching for flaws. Your dry spell has absolutely nothing to do with your looks — or your personality for that matter. You’re hot as fuck. Anyone would be lucky to sleep with you. Maybe you’ve been too busy with work to focus on relationships. Maybe you’ve been too afraid to put yourself out there again. Or maybe you’ve been chasing after the one person stupid enough to turn you down. Whatever has been going on, it’s safe to say your beauty isn’t the problem. So stop doubting your worth.
2. Sex, love, and relationships aren’t everything. When you hang out with your friends, the main topic of conversation might be the guys they’ve hooked up with recently or the guys they’re planning on marrying. It’s natural to feel left out if you’re the only one without a steamy story to tell — but don’t let them make you feel bad about your dry spell. There are plenty of other things for you to talk about, other than the D.
3. It’s not that you get laid, it’s that you have standards. It’s that you aren’t looking for absolutely to share your bed with you. You have some pretty high expectations when it comes to love. You’re looking for someone worthwhile. Someone who makes you feel comfortable. Someone who makes you laugh. Someone who makes you feel special. Or at least someone who makes you wet.
4. You’re allowed to have casual, never-see-you-again sex. If you want to sleep with someone, sleep with someone — as long as you’re careful not to catch STDs, not to get pregnant, and not to break any hearts. The point is, as long as you’re responsible, you don’t need to wait for the love of your life. You’re allowed to sleep with a sexy stranger if that’s what would put you in a better mood.
5. But you don’t to have casual sex if it’s not your style. Be careful. Before you hook up with anyone, take a second to stop and think about what you really want. If you’re looking to feel less lonely because you wish you had someone to cuddle and kiss and take home for the holidays, random sex isn’t going to make you feel any better. It might make you feel a million times worse. So make sure a one-night stand is what you really want before you start swiping on Tinder.
6. You can do more for yourself than most partners could do for you. Let’s get realistic. When you’re having sex with someone for the first time, it probably isn’t going to be that great. They don’t know the way your body works yet. They don’t know your kinks. They don’t know where you want to be touched and the easiest way to get you to orgasm. Luckily, you already know all those things about yourself. So treat yourself with some toys. Treat yourself with some You don’t need a partner when you already have yourself.